Pagejoint is an online web builder that incorporates the ability to social network. It allows you to invite your friends and family to become members of your website and be a member yourself of websites in Pagejoint. Pagejoint offers a lot of features such as theme creation, website statistics, member management, page creation and much more. For more information about Pagejoint, please refer to our about page.
This End User License Agreement ("EULA") incorporates by reference Pagejoint's Terms of Service ("TOS") and Pagejoint's Principles (the "Principles"). You may review the TOS and the Principles at ( Terms of Service
Pagejoint hereby license the Software to you based on the terms and subject to the conditions as set out herein (the "License"). The Software may come with some products, components and/or softwares which are not owned by Pagejoint ("Third Party Products"). Your use of the Third Party Products shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the respective owners and/or licensors of the Third Party Products.
By installing and using the Software, you hereby agree that you have read and understood the terms and conditions as set out herein and agreed to be bound by all the terms and conditions as set out herein.
Pagejoint shall have the right to amend the terms and conditions set out herein at any time without any prior notice to you or any prior consent from you. Pagejoint may post the amendments to the terms and conditions on Pagejoint's website in the event that there are any amendments. It is your responsibility to check Pagejoint's websites and/or any other notices for the amendments to the terms and conditions. Your use of the Software after the amendments to the terms and conditions of the EULA shall constitute your acceptance of the amendments to the terms and conditions of the EULA.
Pagejoint reserves the right to update, revise, substitute and/or change the Software at any time without any notice to you. Pagejoint may at any time change, suspend or discontinue the Software services provided to you. Pagejoint may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to the Software at any time without notice to you. Pagejoint may also terminate the License at any time without any notice to you.
Pagejoint reserves the right to charge you for the use of the License. The fees for the use of the License will be disclosed in advance.
The License is granted by us to you on a wordwide, non-assignable, revocable and non-exclusive basis. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Pagejoint.
You must only use the License in accordance with the applicable laws set out in the TOS and the Principles. In addition, you must use the License in accordance with all laws and regulations applicable to your place of residence, domicile, the relevant place where you are currently situated and/or the relevant place where you currently have access to the internet and to the Software.
The scope of the License is set out below:
- You will not post content or take any action on Pagejoint that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Pagejoint if we believe that it violates this Agreement.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Pagejoint, the Pagejoint and Pagejoint Logos), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Pagejoint.
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Pagejoint.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Pagejoint, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Pagejoint.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third party application containing, or advertise or otherwise market alcohol-related or other mature content without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes ("promotion") on Pagejoint without our prior written consent.
- You will not use Pagejoint to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Pagejoint, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not impair or modify any other website's content in Pagejoint without prior authorization by the owner.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Agreement.
- You will breach any of the provisions of the Terms of Service and of Pagejoint Private Policy.
The Software may be protected by Pagejoint's patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the United States and any other countries. You agree to abide by all applicable proprietary rights laws and other laws, as well as any additional copyright and trademark notices or restrictions contained in the Software, the License and the TOS. Pagejoint and Pagejoint's licensors own all rights, title, and interest in and to their applicable contributions to the Software. Other than as set forth in this License, Pagejoint grants you no right, title, or interest in any intellectual property owned or licensed by Pagejoint in connection with the Software and Pagejoint's trademarks.
You (or the organization that you have the authority to bind, if applicable) agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pagejoint and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors (the "Pagejoint Members") against any losses, damages, costs, expenses, including reasonable lawyers' fees suffered by Pagejoint, made by you or any third party in connection with or arising out of your use of the Software, your violation of any terms or conditions of this License, your violation of any applicable laws, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.
THE SOFTWARE IS LICENSED "AS-IS". YOU BEAR THE RISK OF USING IT. THE PAGEJOINT MEMBERS GIVE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES RELATING TO NON-INFRINGEMENT OR SECURITY, AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL CONSUMER RIGHTS UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS WHICH THIS AGREEMENT CANNOT CHANGE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT PAGEJOINT AND THE "PAGEJOINT MEMBERS" SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF PAGEJOINT MEMBERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SOFTWARE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SOFTWARE. THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF PAGEJOINT AND PAGEJOINT MEMBERS FOR ANY CLAIM BY YOU UNDER THIS LICENSE SHALL NOT EXCEED US$100.
Your License continues until it is terminated by either party. You may terminate the License by discontinuing use of all or any of the Software and by destroying all your copies of the applicable Software. This License terminates automatically if you violate any terms of the License, Pagejoint publicly posts a written notice of termination on Pagejoint's web site, or Pagejoint sends a written notice of termination to you directly. If you violate any terms of the EULA, Pagejoint may send you a written notice to terminate you use of the License.
Entire Agreement. This License constitutes the entire agreement between you and Pagejoint and governs your use of the Software, superseding any prior agreements between you and Pagejoint with respect to the license of the Software.
Choice of Law and Forum. This License and the relationship between you and Pagejoint shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, USA without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Pagejoint agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Santa Clara, California, USA.
Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of Pagejoint to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this License shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this License is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this License remain in full force and effect.
Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Software, or this License, must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
The titles in this License are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Those provisions in this License that by their nature are intended to survive, will survive any termination of this Agreement.