By installing, accessing and using the services provided by Pagejoint (the "Services"), you hereby agree that you have read and understood the terms of service of the Services ("TOS") and have agreed to be bound by the TOS.
The TOS shall govern your use of the Services.
Contents and Information
Any content and/or information (the "Content") provided by you is owned by you. You are solely and completely responsible for the Content you post, display and/or upload onto Pagejoint's website. In the event that you use any of the Content owned by third parties, you must state that the Content which are owned by the third parties are the property of the respective third parties. We will not be liable to anyone in any and all circumstances regarding the Content owned by third parties. By uploading, posting and/or displaying the Content onto Pagejoint's website, you agree that the Content may be viewed by other users and any other third parties. You represent and warrant to us that you will use the Services in accordance with the TOS, the applicable laws and regulations and any other relevant terms and conditions.
You hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free and assignable license to use, copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute the Content provided by you onto Pagejoint's website.
Pagejoint makes no representations and warranties in relation to any Content provided by you and Pagejoint shall in no event be liable to any party for any loss and damages suffered by the said party in relation to the Content you provide on Pagejoint's website. Pagejoint makes no representations and warranties in relation to any other content ("Other Content") downloaded by you from Pagejoint's website and shall in no event be liable to any party for any loss and damages suffered by the said party. You shall be solely and completely responsible for all Other Content you download or use on Pagejoint's website.
Pagejoint shall have the right to modify, amend and/or change the Content in any format and at any time without notice to you.
You shall also protect the right of other third parties.
- You will not post content or take any action on Pagejoint that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Pagejoint if we believe that it violates this TOS.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Pagejoint, the Pagejoint and Pagejoint Logos), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Pagejoint.
By accessing and using the Services, you agree that:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Pagejoint.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Pagejoint, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Pagejoint.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third party application containing, or advertise or otherwise market alcohol-related or other mature content without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes ("promotion") on Pagejoint without our prior written consent.
- You will not use Pagejoint to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Pagejoint, such as a denial of service attack.
- Pagejoint will not be liable for any bug or errors or unavailability of services. You therefore agree that Pagejoint will not be accounted for any downtime or errors that may cause impairment to your website or contents including media you have uploaded. All errors should be reported on the error report page.
- You will not impair or modify any other website's content in Pagejoint without prior authorization by the owner.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this TOS.
Registration and Account Security
Pagejoint users must provide their real names and information when signing up with Pagejoint. You will not provide any false personal information on Pagejoint, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain.
- If you are under 13 years of age, we require the consent of one of your parents before you are allowed to join Pagejoint. We are not liable to you at all times and in all and any circumstances in the event that you are below the age of 13 and you have joined Pagejoint without the consent of one of your parents.
- You will not use Pagejoint if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account. You are solely and completely responsible for your password and you shall take all necessary precautions and actions to ensure that your password is properly protected.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission from Pagejoint.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Intellectual Property Rights
All rights, title to and interest in the Services shall vest in Pagejoint at all times. The Services are protected by copyright, trademarks and any other relevant and applicable laws of both the United States and any other foreign laws. Nothing in the TOS grants you a right to use the trade marks, trade names, logos and any other marks related to Pagejoint at any time.
Third Party Products
The use of the Services by you may contain components, software, links and/or products which are not owned by us ("Third Party Products"). Your usage of these Third Party Products are govern by the terms and conditions of the respective owners and/or licensors of the Third Party Products. We have no right to license any of these Third Party Products to you. We are not responsible for any of the Third Party Products. You shall be solely and completely responsible for your usage of these Third Party Products. Pagejoint reserves the right in its sole discretion and without notice to: (i) terminate any and all links to its website from any third party site, (ii) terminate ay and all links from its website to any third party site and/or (iii) terminate any Third Party Products made available or accessible via its website and remove any online posting thereof.
About Advertisements on Pagejoint
Our goal is to deliver ads that are not only valuable to advertisers, but also valuable to you. In order to do that, you agree to the following:
- You give us permission to advertise via your website created / other media (such as newsletters) without prior consent.
- We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
- You may not place advertisements on your website unless it is a product that you are selling on your website.
Special Provisions Applicable to Pages / Applications / Websites
Websites created may be used to promote a business or other commercial, political, or charitable organization or endeavor (including non-profit organizations, political campaigns, bands, fan sites and celebrities).
You may only administer a Pagejoint Website / Pages / Website Functions if you are an authorized representative of the subject of the Website.
Pagejoint will not be liable for any bug or errors or unavailability of any such third party services as it has no control over it. You therefore agree that Pagejoint will not be accounted for any applications or widgets provided that are not functioning that may cause impairment to your website.
We can amend the TOS at any time without any notice to you (by posting the amendments on the page of the TOS). It is your responsibility to check for any amendments on the page of the TOS.
If you breach any provisions set out in the TOS, we reserve the right to terminate your usage of the Services immediately by notice via email.
By deleting your account, you agree to terminate your usage of the Services and the TOS will no longer be applicable.
We reserve the right to terminate the Services at any time without notice to you and we shall in no event be liable to you for any losses and damages suffered by you in relation to our termination of the Services. We reserve the right to restrict your access to the Services at any time without notice to you and we shall not be liable to you for any losses and damages suffered by you in relation to the restriction of the Services.
You shall indemnify, defend and hold us harmless for all losses, damages, costs and expenses, including without limitation, lawyers' fees suffered by us in the event that a third party brings a claim against us for your actions and omissions which are related to the Services. You shall also indemnify, defend and hold us harmless for all losses, damages, costs and expenses, including without limitation, lawyers' fees suffered by us in the event that you breach the provisions set out herein.
WE ARE PROVIDING PAGEJOINT "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT PAGEJOINT WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. PAGEJOINT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TOS OR PAGEJOINT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS TOS OR PAGEJOINT WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) . APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, PAGEJOINt's LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
This TOS makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Pagejoint, and supersedes any prior agreements.
If any portion of this TOS is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
If we fail to enforce any of this TOS, it will not be considered a waiver.
Any amendment to or waiver of this TOS must be made in writing and signed by us.
You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this TOS to anyone else without our consent.
All of our rights and obligations under this TOS are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
Nothing in this TOS shall prevent us from complying with the law.
This TOS does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
All rights not expressly mentioned herein are reserved to Pagejoint.
The TOS shall be governed by the laws of California and both parties hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of California.
Those provisions in the TOS that by their nature are intended to survive, will survive any termination of the TOS.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.